Terms and Conditions:
In order to participate in the Webinar, and as lawful consideration for the value that you will gain by such participation, you agree to the following:
1. The Webinar is designed to equip you with a depth of knowledge on implementing a Workplace Violence Program (“Program”) within your organization. The Webinar will provide examples of training and other content that Trident Shield has determined to be relevant to a Program. This content is not to replace formal Workplace Violence or Active Shooter/Assailant Training and is not an equivalent to Trident Shield’s Active Assailant Readiness Training courses.
2. You hereby expressly waive and release any and all claims, now known or hereafter known, against Trident Shield, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, shareholders/members, successors, and assigns (collectively, "Releasees"), arising out of or attributable to your participation in the Webinar, whether arising out of the negligence of the Trident Shield or any Releasees or otherwise. You covenant not to make or bring any such claim against Trident Shield or any other Releasee, and forever release and discharge the Company and all other Releasees from liability under such claims.
3. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Trident Shield and all other Releasees against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including attorney fees, fees and the costs of enforcing any right to indemnification under this Release, and the cost of pursuing any insurance providers, arising out or resulting from any claim of a third party related to the Webinar.
4. Trident Shield is the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title, and interest in the Content provided as part of the Webinar, including but not limited to training modules, presentations, work product and other materials Trident has developed and to which you have access during the Webinar. All intellectual property rights in the Content, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, know-how and other confidential information, trade dress, trade names, logos, corporate names and domain names, together with all of the goodwill associated therewith, derivative works and all other rights are the property of Trident.
5. You will not record the Webinar or in any other way save the Content with the intention to resell, distribute, or modify without the express consent of Trident Shield.
6. The Webinar and CONTENT are presented to you AS-IS. TRIDENT SHIELD MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND THAT THE WEBINAR OR CONTENT, OR RESULTS OF THE USE THEREOF, WILL ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULT.
7. This Release provides Trident Shield with your absolute and unconditional consent, waiver, and release of liability allowing Trident Shield to exercise its rights hereunder. You agree that you have read and understood all of the terms of this Release and that you are giving up substantial legal right, including the right to sue Trident Shield. Further, this Release constitutes the sole and entire agreement of Trident Shield and you with respect to the Webinar and the subject matter contained herein and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations, and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to such subject matter. If any term or provision of this Release is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Release or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. This Release is binding on and shall inure to the benefit of the Trident Shield and you, and such respective successors and assigns.
All matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
BY SELECTING ‘YES’ ON THE REGISTRATION FORM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU ARE GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE TRIDENT SHIELD.